Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Breaking the Dry Spell

My beautiful wife has inspired me by starting a blog and so, I shall once again pick up the pencil (or in my case, dust off the keyboard) and write. But first, a few loose ends:
  • Gears of War 2 - Great graphics, cool premise, sweet multiplayer, strange story.
  • Dead Space - AWESOME game. Love the cheap scares and the interesting weapons.
  • Mirror's Edge - My personal game of the year. Ending sucked, but it has a lot of potential for the future.
  • Fable 2 - Fun, clever, but it has a horrible multiplayer and zero after-play value.
  • Braid - Confusing story, great use of time manipulation. Very addictive.
  • Crysis -Didn't finish it, but loved where the story was going. Gorgeous level design and huge environments.
  • Burnout Paradise -As someone who isn't a racing fan, this has to be the best car game I've ever played. Loads of replay value, online play is solid, and plenty of DLC.
Whew! There we go. I think I'll take a break from old games and focus on new ones. About 3 months ago I got GameFly and I've had the chance to play a lot of newer releases. Hopefully soon I'll get the next game in my queue: Mass Effect 2.

Pants on the ground, pants on the ground

No comments:

Post a Comment