Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ketchup

Ok... so... off to a slow start as you can see! Well, I made the grandiose undertaking of drawing a comic. I thought this would be entertaining when coupled with my thoughts on a said game. And although I have many funny ideas for comics, it seems my talent is lacking. So a half a comic and a month later, I'm where I started. No more excuses!


I recently completed God of War II and it was a mixed bag for me. While the sweet morsels of eye candy kept me mashing buttons, the bitter plot nuggets made me question why I played this game at all. But just when I was about to give it up, I found a rare honey-coated peanut of satifaction. Because in the end, after listening to all the twisted plot holes it's the core element of kicking ass that keeps you playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment